EFFECTIVE DATE: August 16, 2014
Precise Services LLC. (the “Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.precisesvcs.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates; subsidiaries; or franchisees); or
- any third party (including our affiliates; subsidiaries; or franchisees), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Information You Manually Provide. The Company collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use the Website, for example, we collect the information you provide when you request service, express interest in becoming a franchisee, send us questions, or otherwise interact with the Website. Some of the information you manually provide may be information by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”) such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Information from Social Media Platforms. You may be able to register with, log on to, or enhance your profile on the Website by choosing to automatically populate the requested data fields with information you previously provided to a third-party social media platform (such as Facebook or Twitter). By doing this, you are asking the third-party platform to send us information, including personal information, from your profile on that platform. We treat that information as we do any other information you give to us when you register, log on, or enhance your profile.
- Information from Your Browser or Device. The Company collects information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. This information typically includes your IP address, the name of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browser or device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and device typically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, we may combine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we may combine it with information that does identify you.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Technologies. We use “cookies” and other technologies to collect information and support certain features of the Website. For example, we may use these technologies to:
- collect information about the ways visitors use the Website—which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page;
- support the features and functionality of the Website—for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits;
- personalize your experience when you use the Website; and
- improve our marketing efforts, including through use of targeted advertising.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Third party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website. Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of our users and to improve the services offered through the Website.
- You may opt out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. Please note the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to the Company.
- In addition, if you would like to opt-out of having interest-based information collected by certain entities during your visits to our Website or other websites, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance website for Consumer Choice. You will be directed to an industry-developed website that contains mechanisms for choosing whether each listed entity may collect and use data for online behavioral advertising purposes. It may be that some of the third parties that collect interest-based information on our Website do not participate in the industry-developed opt-out website, in which case the best way to avoid third-party tracking of your online behaviors may be through your browser settings and deletion of cookies. Please note that the industry-developed opt-out mechanism is device and browser specific. If you wish to opt-out from having interest-based information collected by participating entities across all devices and browsers, you need take the steps outlined above from each device and browser.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with effective customer service.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (consistent with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us).
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (consistent with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us).
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To improve our products and services.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Precise Services LLC our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you can follow the link at the bottom of such e-mails entitled, “Manage My Preferences or Unsubscribe” to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of the purchase of products or services, product service experience or other transactions. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by visiting the Website and adjusting your user preferences as appropriate.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always adjust your advertising preferences by visiting the Website and adjusting your user preferences as appropriate.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Precise Services LLC.
3309 West Oak Street ,Kissimmee, Florida 34741